Speaker: Dan Flynn
Dan is a great communicator.
Dan loves words, guzzle hazelnut coffee, chew 5,700 levels of Candy Crush (without spending a dime – I'm tenacious!) and daily eat the same breakfast cereal for over 20 years! (Post's Great Grains: Pecans, Dates and Raisins). God has gifted me with my precious wife, Paula, and three adult children.
He is investing his life to do the following:
- speak everywhere of my Hero Jesus,
- sherpa communicators to speak effectively,
- scribe about Jesus, the Christian life, and communication excellence,
- shepherd young believers for the sake of the world.
He and Paula were part of Cru staff, working with students for 37 years.
$5 discount if you register by 9/16/2021 at 11:59 PM.
What to Bring
- eat dinner before you come!
- (no dinner is served on Friday)
- WARM Clothes
- sleeping bag / blanket & pillow
- alarm clock
- clothing - athletic and warm
- shoes, boots, sandals
- sports stuff
- check or cash for registration
- pen and paper
- gas money for your driver
- your best friend
- Gear if you plan to sleep outside
Fortune Lake Camp